Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Kidnapping

Yes it's true, I'm a kidnapper and proud of it! Yesterday, I and Yvette kidnapped Jessica for her birthday surprise. First we took her shopping at her favorite store and she was able to purchase a new nice outfit. Second, we took her to the mall for a haircut/style and more shopping. Third, we took her to a kid-free home and she had a foot soak/scrub well Yvette and I made yummy snacks. Fourth, I gave her a hand massage and painted her fingernails as she watched her favorite movie. Fifth, Yvette gave her a foot massage and painted her toenails. Then we got all dressed up (I even wore makeup;) ) and took her to Suga's for dinner. Let me say that is now my FAVORITE place to go. Lastly, we took her to Rao's for dessert and coffee.

I had sooooo much fun! Yvette and I have been planning this for 2 weeks and we were so excited to be able to do this for our very sweet & special friend. I hope that this is a birthday she will always remember!

So yes, I am a kidnapper and I'm proud of it! hehehe

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you all jealous?? My birthday rocked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all COMPLETELY rock!! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am WAY jealous!!!!
    That is DEFINITELY the way to be kidnapped!
    :o))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tammy! I tagged you! Go see my blog (um, yeah, I've been a little post happy the past couple of days.)

    ReplyDelete