Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not me Monday

Another week and another list of things that I did NOT do!

I did NOT "lose" my 8 year old in the house for 30 minutes and purposely NOT look for him because I wanted to enjoy a few minutes of the blissful quiet in the house. I did NOT find little "D" cramped up inside the kennel with Brownie.

I did NOT become TOTALLY embarrassed by little "D's" behaviour at the theater. He did NOT climb over the seats, jump down the stairs and act like a wild monkey. He would NOT, could NOT ever act like that because he is a total angel.

I did NOT leave my house Saturday morning to bring big "D" to his last basketball game only to end up at Yvette's house with no idea how I got there. LOL! Like I said last week....I am way to together for any signs of old age.

I did NOT get my feelings hurt twice this week over my children. I am too emotional strong for such a thing. Besides, my children are perfect so there is nothing for anyone to have to say about them, right?!

I did NOT secretly enjoy little "D" being grounded in his room and wish that he would have to stay there simply because he would read for hours without any complaints because that was the only thing he was allowed to do. NOT me because my son LOVES to read all the time no matter what.

Those are the things that I did NOT do. Come on and tell me some things you did NOT do!

No comments:

Post a Comment