Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Oh the wonderful day of Valentine's Day. First I must apologize to those who's plans were ruined because I had to cancel the V-Day party. I feel horrible and I promise I will make it up to you soon. On the flip side, I am starting to feel human again.

I was awaken to the thrill of a 10-year screaming, "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MOM!" as he tries giving me a V-Day card from his father a few years ago. When that didn't fly, then they all asked what I wanted most for Valentine's Day. Me in my flu-like state exclaimed, "Let me go back to sleep and bring me some more Nyquil, please." So, after the basketball game I received a pot of tulips and a bottle of Nyquil. Isn't love grand?!!

Of course, being sick most of the week I didn't have anything for the kiddos for V-Day. I do tell them everyday in a million ways how much I love them. Shouldn't that be enough? Of course not. LOL!

So to everyone else out there, I hope you have/had a great Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for feeling better!! :) And read your emails or the comments on my blog - you didn't ruin our plans. {{{hug}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! I hope to see you very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete